<VV> AACA Magazine Cover

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Thu Nov 19 10:59:28 EST 2009

BTW, the plate says :

Top of plate: CENTENNIAL

Middle of plate: 61 * E783

Bottom of plate: NEBRASKA * 66

I found this on a website about Nebraska license plate history:

"In 1966, the word “Centennial” was embossed on the plates in honor or
the States Centennial Celebration in 1967 for the license plate series
expiring in 1968"

Description of plate - "1966 – Outline of Nebraska; Red on Cream"

Prefix numbers: 61 = Sheridan County (County Seat - Rushville)

I don't know how to post pictures, so here's a link to a '66 plate:

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3978/71436280901.jpg

It would appear that the artist got it right...

Jim Houston
'65 Corsa