<VV> Operation Corvair Christmas update

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Thu Nov 19 11:56:28 EST 2009

You may not have intended to discount the fine effort, but you did.
This is as much -- or more -- about people than just moving a car from
Point A to Point B.  Go to the Corvair Center Forum and read the thread
"a very special Corvair" that was started by the daughter of the owner
of the Corvair.

As for the "insurance & road hazard nightmare" it's sad when our lives
are governed by fear of what might happen.

Dave Keillor