<VV> AACA Magazine Cover

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Nov 19 12:22:49 EST 2009

Hi Jim,

Nothing wrong with posting a link, but if you want to send a photo (or
other attachment) through, all you need do is attach it to the e-mail
and Mailman does the rest.  Please re-size photos down to 512KB and
convert to jpeg.  Also, bear in mind that the post will get held for
approval since it's bigger than our normal message size.  If you don't
see it after a few hours drop us a note at vv-help at corvair.org.

--Bryan