<VV> Wagon Exhaust Cutout

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Thu Nov 19 18:20:34 EST 2009

Smitty Says;  I may be wrong on this but I would bet not.  All wagons had a cutout where half of it was into the grill and half into the bodywork.  Same as 1960 cars.  The 61 used the same style rear grill as 60-61 cars with the cutout added.  The62 used the newer 62-63 style grill with the long bars, except that it also had the cutout whereas the cars did not.  That probably makes the 62 Wagon grill the rarest of all.  The 64s have the grill end panel closed in like the cars so they use a standard grill.
If anyone wants to argue about this, take it up with one who has a problem with folks doing something nice for somebody, and taking it out of their heart rather than their pocket.