<VV> Operation Corvair Christmas update

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 05:32:39 EST 2009

<snip>
it's obvious that we are prepared to spend not only money, but time to help a
fellow Corvair owner.

IMHO, moving a deceased member's car halfway across the country to his
family in relay teams shows not only how much we love these cars, but
the respect members have for fellow owners. The willingness to give
the most precious resource we have - time - is the most amazing thing
I've learned about the community of Corvair owners in general, and
CORSA members in particular. You know you're part of something special
when a list of fellow CORSA members is on your packing list for a trip
of any significant distance.

I can't believe how much time members give to sharing their hard-won
knowledge on repairs and upkeep on this site alone.

Jay Pitchford
65 Corsa Vert
Columbus OH
.