<VV> wiring???

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Fri Nov 20 20:06:50 EST 2009

Wiring Guru? No. Have some good experience and knowledge? Yes. I'm smart
enough to know that I don't know everything. Have a wiring question? Let me
give it a try.

Dave Thompson

P.S. The note to Chris yesterday about offering electrical system help was
supposed to be just for him. I accidently sent it to VV too. However, the
offer still stands for others.

  _____