<VV> wiring??? (AD)

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 21:43:36 EST 2009

I'm no wiring Guru and I don't play one on TV. I do know that the wires
work best if you keep the smoke in them.

FWIW: I have wiring diagrams on CD for 64, 65, and 66. Check out the web
site (_http://members.cox.net/corvairwiring/_
(http://members.cox.net/corvairwiring/) )

Ned

In a message dated 11/20/2009 7:07:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,