<VV> Clutch Pilot Bushing Question

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 08:31:11 EST 2009

As a experiment I used light (cold weather) chain saw oil in the bushing, soaked and pressed through. I have put 4000 miles on the Rampside since July and all seems well. Chain saw oil has an adhesiveness that helps keep lubricate in the bar track. Whether this is an advantage or not only time will tell.Gary Moore

The Internet, a magnificent new technology combining the credibility of anonymous hearsay with the excitement of typing. –Jon Stewart