<VV> 1962 Monza Wagon for sale

KMFEAR at aol.com KMFEAR at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 14:15:48 EST 2009

I picked up this car a few years ago, drove to Ohio and  drastically
overpaid for it. Anyway I decided to restore it. Its a real 1962  Monza wagon has
some blistering on the lower half. The floors had some metal  welded in from
top but look pretty good from below on the lift, I'm not sure  what was
going on. The trunk is rusted on the bottom. Has four new radial and I  bought
about $2300 in new parts from Clarks preparing for restoration including:
Springs, wiring harnesses's new exhaust, lines on and on.

   I'm getting ready to put it away in a warehouse as I dint get  to this
year, If anyone wants the whole deal fro $3900 its yours. It has a 140
powerglide not running. White with a Red bucket seat interior. Its in Syracuse
NY.