<VV> Operation Corvair Christmas next Leg

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 21:53:18 EST 2009

Well The car is now safely in the Hands of Bill Elliot and ready for the next leg of the trip.
The next leg will be on Wednesday and Bill Elloit will meet Roy Buckridge in NJ
Details of the actual presentation to Curt Carlson are being worked out at this time so stay tuned here or check out the website.
http://www.buckridge.us/tedscorvair.html
Really wish I could be there to see his response!!!!
I am very proud and very gratful to all that participated (Including those that offered to participate and those who  offered words of encouragement)This could not have happened with out you!!!!
Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1963 Corvair 95 84hp Powerglide 18K miles
1965 Greenbrier 110hp 4 Spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM