<VV> CNG Vehicles (no corvair)

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 10:33:09 EST 2009

 CNG is great stuff for commercial transportation, where they have the room for the tanks, like buses and trucks. Given the relatively high consumption of those vehicles, they are clearly the low hanging fruit. Cars are far more challenging. Heck, given the state of the art today, I don't even see any particular advantage of propane over gasoline!

John Roberts