<VV> (VV) 205/70-13 Tires ?!?!

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Nov 24 15:48:33 EST 2009

I have the set of 195/70/13's that was on the Ultra Monza.  I bought them in 2004,  they have about 10K on them.  They ride fine.  Car never sat more than a day or two without being run---short trips around town, I drive my vair like an old lady so no abuse.

 Tires alone, or if you need them they are on a set of Dan Gurney aluminum Rims, no adapters necessary.

   I'm running Camaro Rims with 15" tires now, so both are up for grabs---off list reply if you want more info.   Items in SW North Carolina, about 40 miles from Charlotte.

Hank