<VV> Operation Corvair Christmas 5th Leg - make that 6th - Complete

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Nov 25 11:27:58 EST 2009

Hi Mike,

I left out a crucial piece of the trip - how did I get to the meeting
in the first place?  No, I didn't walk :-)

On Saturday, Greg Walthour picked me up for the meeting in his
RedBrier - he'd given me a choice, and I'd picked it partly because I
wanted to see how the three point belt install turned out.  Answer is
it fits quite well, the belts are in a matching color so it doesn't
look added on.  He also has the "Hand" front springs, and I'll tell
you the difference in ride is really amazing, we went over a few bumps
that made me cringe when I saw them but the Brier just glided over
them.  Made for a great start to the weekend.

Thanks Greg!

--Bryan

On Nov 22, 2009, at 8:49 PM, Bryan Blackwell wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> The trip back from the club meeting Saturday and up to Bill's today
> was uneventful, well at least in terms of any untoward event.
>
> Frank and Ray's arrival was the highlight of the meeting Saturday.
> We took a break from our planning for the 2010 Vair Fair and
> welcomed our guests.  Frank reported the car ran nicely up from
> Fredericksburg, Va.  It is, BTW, a nice solid car, I can see why the
> family likes it so much.  The stripes are a real '60s touch, and the
> car has air and a PG.  Nice cruiser.
<snip>