<VV> Parts Cleaner Special - Adv.

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 25 12:27:44 EST 2009

I have a few vibratory parts cleaners left from the supply I took to the national convention this year and am offering them to the masses for the same sale price I had there. So, if you are wondering what to get yourself for Christmas, just drop me a private reply. These are comparable in size to the ones that Eastwood sells for $149+, but you can have a better one (lifetime warranty, heavier duty bowl, on/off switch, clear top, etc.) for much less. I have two running all the time and have only had one failure in 6 years and the supplier replaced the motor without any questions.
Grant Young
Wolf Enterprises