<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 58, Issue 92

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Wed Nov 25 12:17:41 EST 2009

If anyone's interested, I have a decent set of used BR70 x 13's blackwalls.
I couldn't find a date code on them.

Couldn't find a date code on my Allstate wide whites either, got them on my
62.

Gary Swiatowy

From: Bruce Schug <bwschug at charter.net>
Subject: Re: <VV> (VV) 205/70-13 Tires ?!?!

On Nov 24, 2009, at 12:54 PM, Matthias M. wrote:

> How about these - if you are still looking:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320453285455&v
iewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Interesting item. But be careful. There haven't been a lot of that
size made in a while. The ad sounds like he bought the tires a while
back. Anyone interested in these should ask for the date code from the
sidewall of the tire. Chances are they are several years old already.
Bruce

Bruce W. Schug