<VV> Clutch Pilot Bushing Question

vpersh at netzero.com vpersh at netzero.com
Wed Nov 25 15:08:35 EST 2009

I bought the bushing from Lon. You bring up a good point I hadn't considered - machined oilite. I didn't use the hot oil method since I figured it would have been a wasted effort. I wish now that I had, but it didn't occur to me that someone would machine an oilite part. I didn't mean to pull things off track by talking about the hot oil thing but it's just so much fun watching the bubbles!!