<VV> 64 Corvair rear clip

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Wed Nov 25 14:12:07 EST 2009

Jim,

Give 'em a call. You might be surprised how cheap shipping might be. When I
worked for LS Corvair Parts earlier this year, I had people take pictures of
exactly what part of the car was needed. In one incident, this guy just
needed a small part of a fender. We sold the fender complete. However, I had
him take a felt tipped pen and draw a cut line on his car and send me a
picture. I sold him the entire fender for $150.00 and it was almost 200
pounds.  I cut out the part from the entire fender (a little larger) and
just sent that part at about 10 pounds. I saved him over $50.00 on shipping.
I sold front or rear clips for $150.00. I would bet the price is not much
different now. I don't know if they will cut the part for you now, but it
won't hurt asking.

Dave Thompson

  _____