<VV> Thanksgiving Travel Adventure

lonzovair at aol.com lonzovair at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 08:48:25 EST 2009

Hey guys and gals,
The weather here looks pretty nice... sunny for now... so I'll be heading up to the in-laws place for the day, about a 320 mile round trip, and in the '64 700... Cheryl will be spending the weekend up there so she's driving separately. Her sister (and family) are in from Atlanta, and they have a new baby (born in May)...
Anyway, if anyone happens to be traveling up or down I-65 & I-71 between Elizabethtown, through Louisville and up to Richwood/Florence Ky, and happens to see me, just wave or beep (unless I'm on the side of the road replacing another leaf spring bolt! I might need a spare hand then..)...
;-)
I also want to tell all of you how thankful I am to have you guys in my life... yeah, some of you are real clowns, but I'm still thankful for the needed laughs you supply. Thank you... each and every one of you are special... and I also want to mention those who are no longer with us, and how thankful I am to have known them for the time I was given...
May God keep each of you safe, and may He bless each of you...  I'm already blessed, because I have you guys (and gals) in my life.
Later,
Lonzo