<VV> Axle clearance

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 13:56:59 EST 2009

 Keep in mind, if you build one, you don't have to follow the original form factor. If you want to make it lower and wider, go for it. If you want to use something other than a Corvair blower, go for it. If you want to put the blower up front and draw the air through, why not? Think outside the box, as it were. <G>

John Roberts