<VV> 140 timing (with 280 isky cam) and 4 primary carb tuning advice wanted

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Nov 26 17:03:25 EST 2009

The factory setup brought the secondaries in right at 50% throttle.
The Otto aftermarket linkage was pretty close to 25%.  I found that
the Otto linkage basically cruised right where the secondaries came in.

I have run 4 primaries all in at once, as Seth said it was fun as long
as I was in it.  I since switched back to a set of '66 carbs set up
with the factory ratio of 2 to 1.  At WOT it makes just as much power
- all the venturis are the same size - but I found it much more
drivable.

--Bryan