<VV> LM Taillight Socket Fix

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Thu Nov 26 23:55:36 EST 2009

If you don't mind a minor modification, there are sockets for Mopar's that
are all metal and are the proper dia. and will snap right in.  Some even
have a lug for a spade terminal for an even better ground.  They can be
found in the HELP section at most chain auto parts stores.  I think I've put
them in every late model I've ever owned.

Dennis