<VV> Reply... Subject: 64 Wagon

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Fri Nov 27 21:53:28 EST 2009

I'm sure Mark's LM wagon will be just as "stock" as his '69 Corsa. Just
like the cars in NASCAR are stock cars. Seriously, I don't see how anyone  can
consider any of those cars as anything more than 100% customs, not that
there's anything wrong with that.

Ned

In a message dated 11/27/2009 4:03:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,