<VV> I Agree with Mike & Pete

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 28 15:48:13 EST 2009

>I think you've got it right.  Labels count for little...the important thing
>is to have fun with your car, made the way you like it.  Otherwise we might
>as well all drive Chevettes.

FUN!  yup, a neat little three letter word, and don't anyone try to tell
me what I should do to have some of it.

I've worked both sides of the ailse in the same shop -- full antique
restorations and full custom creations, and a lot of ground inbetween --
no one is right, and no one is wrong, as long as they pay the bill at
least -- each person can choose, and until you get to the rule section
of some Senior Concours, where only the judges and owners really care,
the public thinks they are all fancy old cars and are happy to observe
them.  It brings a smile to their face as they remember their good old
days, and could care less whether that screw is cad plated or chromed.

Put a smile on your face this holiday season, and a bit of joy in your
heart, and share this passion you so are proud of joyously!  Don't just
stand here and bicker about it!

Bill Strickland