<VV> GM's 1968 Corvair 4 door Hardtop Sport Sedan

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Sun Nov 29 10:32:37 EST 2009

<Did GM plan to build a 4 door for the 1968
model year? If not, then  why does the spare tire/jacking
instructions placard on my most recent  purchase (a near
death 1968 500 coupe) feature a 4 door?>

My guess is the Corvair was so near death by that point that GM didn't
bother printing new jacking instructions but just relied on the ones from prior
 years.  Get out your magnifying glass, Pete, and look for side marker
lights on the illustration.  I bet there are none!  <GG>

~Bill Stanley