<VV> Silly Question

Robert K. Henry robertkhenry at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 29 15:19:03 EST 2009

Motivated primarily by curiosity, I've done some more searching online for
the oil measure I described previously. I finally found the object that I
described at several sites, "Plews 75-662, 2qt Painted Oil Measure w/Flex
Spout." The illustrations look identical to the one I have. Other sizes are
available.

It seems to be valued at around $40, depending on the supplier. Wow! I
didn't realize what a deal I'd gotten at Big Lots. Maybe I should have
bought more than one when I had the chance.

It really is a handy tool when you're buying oil in bulk, or if you're
averse to spilling oil on your nice clean engine.

Robert Henry
'65 Corsa Turbo Convertible
Knoxville, TN