<VV> UPCOMING CONVENTION INFO

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Mon Nov 30 12:12:21 EST 2009

Tim and All, The 2010 Convention website is up and running. You can access
it by going to the CORSA website www.corvair.org or the ICE website
http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter526/  Click on 2010 Annual
convention.

 DISCLAIMER: The website includes a tentative schedule and NO registration.
The schedule needs to be finalized before the registration page is ready for
use.

There is alot of good information on the site already and much more will be
added as time goes by. Please visit the site often to stay up to date with
the new information as it is added.

We (that is ICE and CORSA) are hoping to have everything finalized by
January.

Jamie Reinhart
2010 Convention Coordinator
CORSA Central Director