<VV> Pinky

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Mon Nov 30 19:37:54 EST 2009

Smitty Says:  I am old ans I do forget things once in a while but this I remember.  It had to be past 80 but not much later when I got a Communique.  As usual I read it cover to cover including the classifieds.  I carried the Mag into the kitchen and told my wife that there was a one of a kind transmission for sale and I knew where it came from.  I told her about Pinky.  It was advertised as a 3 spd Powerglide.  She said, do you want it?  I said, where the hell would I ever get repair parts for it?  That was the end of the conversation and my interest in the transmission.