<VV> Pinkish

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Nov 30 21:48:20 EST 2009

Yea I understand why Smitty wouldn't want it.  With a PG, three or four
speed and you have a part failure you may be delayed for a couple days and
find about any part locally almost everywhere in north America assuming you
have a CORSA roster.  If you have the only three speed auto ever made and
have a part failure, you're installing a PG, because the repair parts were
never made for a one of a kind transmission.

Smitty drives his 64 Lakewood and could be thousands of miles from home when
he has a failure of the only three speed auto. He could call everyone in the
roster to get the part he needs and since no one else has a three speed
auto, he would never find his part.  He would then have to install another
Corvair transmission, but since the three speed transmission is a artifact,
he would them have to figure out how to lug the relic back home

dp