<VV> NOS and used tools and parts

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 14:18:41 EDT 2009

Group,
       Does anyone know how to look up Chevy part numbers for Kent Moore tools and Chevy parts that might not be Corvair? I went to an auction at a Chevy dealer that had closed it's doors in Brownsburg In. I bid and won 2 boxes of stuff some I knew was Corvair. I have the Kent Moore tool to cut the cylinder heads plus 3 very nice 1960 hub caps(NOS?) one PG snout with the new bushing in it and a 61 only choke cable "Y" or splitter, NOS.. I'll sell them except the tool.
          I also have a stack of Kent Moore tools that I don't know what they fit as well a  complete  (NOS?)Harrison heater assembly for some water cooled Chevy from very long ago. If anyone can help by looking up the numbers I'll print them.Otherwise I won't waste the space.
         Paul Fox