<VV> 64 Rampside

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Thu Oct 1 16:41:35 EDT 2009

All, Has anyone paid any attention to e-bay auction no. 280402354483 It is a 1964 Rampside. There is nothing special about the truck except it appears to have all the perimeter brackets and cross pieces for the load level floor. I have the perimeter pieces in my 61 Loadside but that is it. I know you have to purchase three or four 1X1X .125 angle irons, but I believe that there are two Z shaped pieces that have GM part numbers that go between the plywood. If you look in the parts book, it looks like the cross braces and the Z bars are rabbitted into the plywood. Interesting stuff

Jamie