<VV> My Corvair 50th Anniversary Odyssey (humor)

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 22:23:14 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/2/2009 7:14:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rusecular at yahoo.com writes:

One of  West Virginia's most famous foods is the ramp, or wild leek,
a wild  onion similar to a scallion that is much beloved in the area, even
though the
flavor is so potent that the garlicky scent will linger on a person  for
days after
consuming them...

http://tinyurl.com/wild-leek

I've been known to have a wild leek and it smelled awful (almost like
offal) but I have to change my underwear afterwards.

Scotty