<VV> ROLL CALL? What did you drive?

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Sat Oct 3 23:16:00 EDT 2009

On October 2nd my Corvairs traveled more miles than I did.  We packed
the MCCA Presidents Flex with drivers and headed out to the shop to
shuffle some Corvairs to the Great Plains Roundup. I led the way back in
my '65 Monza convertible, followed by friends in my '62 700 sedan, '65
500 sedan, and '62 Loadside for the 15 mile return trip.  One
interesting note was that a few miles from the shop we ran into a
funeral procession going the other way, so we pulled to the side.
Suddenly a lady in the funeral procession stuck her head out of her car
and yelled, "Nice Car" . . . only in Kansas.

tkalp
wichita, ks