<VV> ROLL CALL? side note

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 4 01:02:15 EDT 2009

Tell me more about the Ipod duhicky.  Does it have to be an FM or does it
work with an AM only - and if so - HOW?

Someone ( a semi-newbie) was asking about how to do that today at the WI
show and I was not sure that I had the correct info.

BTW - there was a '69 (if I remember the yr right) in WI today with (this
part is right) 181 total miles on the odo.  No, not the trip odo... the REAL
odo.  If you think that is odd, it was a 500 with a 140 engine.

Later, JR