<VV> interesting carb problem discovered- oops

Ray Rodriguez III grymm at echoes.net
Sun Oct 4 02:59:43 EDT 2009

Now I know why it was running decent..  it was an auxiliary that was blocked
after all, had the carb locations mixed up.  Regardless its still really
scary that someone put it together without noticing that... makes you wonder
what else they could have missed.  Actually it kinda reminds me of that one
photo in I believe "How to keep your corvair alive".... with the three shop
rags found in between the cylinders on one side.

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction)