<VV> ARCHER / DELTA CD IGNITION

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 08:41:44 EDT 2009

this system works very well. i have had them around for many years ,
including a home made CD system , my father designed and had a patent on , as
printed in the early GE transistor manuals.  we had those on all cars AND
lawn tractors.  if you turned it off on the spyder , the motor would not  run
smoothly on higher boost situations. turn it on and smooth running at any
RPM. it made a serious difference in available spark on a stock system, even
with points..
regards, tim colson