<VV> 50th Anniversary - Walt Baranowski MCC President

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 4 12:10:45 EDT 2009

Walt,  It was a great and well done event.  The effort that went into the
preparation and execution was quite apparent.  Thank you to you and the
Milwaukee club for the opportunity to attend such a large Corvair event.

77 Vairs in one place!  And, on a day with somewhat marginal weather....WOW!

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140