<VV> 50th Anniversary Celebration - Walt Baranowski - MCC President

Walter F. Baranowski Jr. wbaranowskijr at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 07:51:09 EDT 2009

Well the Fat Lady sung............boy did she sing, 77 waterless wonders of all colors and models showed up at the Milwaukee Corvair Clubs 50th celebration.  The weather was unreal considering the forecast of a day of showers. The sun came out around 8 a.m. and stayed for at least half of the day. The rest was cloudy and overcast. We couldn't have asked for more.  I would like to say a big Thanks to all who attended, you made our event a huge success. Also this group of great folks contributed $570 to the Schriner's Children's Hospital. Jerry Holz, owner of Holz Motors provided the brats and hod dogs for lunch at no cost to the participants, their donation got them a dog or brat.  Thanks to everyone who participated in this cause. Another benefit to me personally was that I got to meet some of you who post on this site. Again thanks for your participation you truly are a great bunch of "Vair Guys"
Walt Baranowski
President
Milwaukee Corvair Club

Keeper of "Miss Emily" '64 Monza Coupe