<VV> Charleston Boulevard Rod Run and Doo Wop car show, last day.

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Oct 4 19:14:05 EDT 2009

It was another cool, bright and sunny day on the Boulevard. A lot of the
cars had left as Saturday was the big day for the show but, todat at 1:00
was the awards. It's not a traditionally judged show but all the sponsers
make their favorite picks. Some were god, some were not. I didn't score
anything but didn't think I would. The attention of the crowd was plenty and
I may have educated a few of the great unwashed about Corvairs and CORSA. A
lot of folks were surprised the car has been aroung for 50 years!
Momma and I are worn out from all the walking and wrestling the car on the
trailer etc. but, it was a great if long week end. I need my Aleve!

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com