<VV> ROLL CALL? What did you drive?

WFCC wfcc at juno.com
Sun Oct 4 20:01:49 EDT 2009

 Drove UltraVan 338 to Pensacola to Five Flags Speedway (Home of the
Snowball Derby) for a car show put on by the Marine Corps League.  There
were two other Corvairs there along with 75 to 100 other fine looking
cars. Didn't win anything , but if there had been a trophy for "Biggest
in show" or "most photographed" or "most Questions asked" -I woulda got
it.
 Also drove the 66 A/C Corsa coupe to the store when we got home.

                               Ed

West Florida Corvair Club