<VV> Corvair Coil Springs and Shock Absorbers

woofcorvair at aol.com woofcorvair at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 23:30:15 EDT 2009

Some of our local Rampside and Van owners are interested in  knowing more
about the installation of the coil springs and shock  absorbers.  We have
heard that if you have installed
new coil springs, it is recommended that you should only use  certain gas
absorbers.  You should
definitely be careful in your selection of shock absorbers after
installing new coil springs.
   It would be appreciated, if Rampside and Van owners  include their
suggestions and/or recommendations on this issue.  Also, has  anyone found an
excellent pair that is reasonable, other than using Clark's?
   Thank you.   Darrell