<VV> Roll Call

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Oct 5 10:39:42 EDT 2009

Well, as I had a heart catheterization on Thursday, I did not get to drive
a Corvair on The second or third of October. But, I did get to go to Radley
Chevrolet for the big Corvair display on Saturday the 3rd. Excellent turn
out. Bryan (our VV leader) got to drive Allen Bristow's Yenko back to
Allen's house. Next time I will schedule tests so I can drive it! ggg

I am driving my Corvair to work today, round trip of 80 miles. I have been
for the last two weeks to show that I really DO have a running Corvair!

BTW, the catheterization showed no problems, no blockage at all. I'm not
going away yet! ggg

Frank DuVal