<VV> rear bearings

James mustian II orunner2 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:14:22 EDT 2009

Still no luck finding rear bearings for my wife’s 64 yet, any body out there have a good used set and interested in trading we have a convertible top frame for 65 opens and closes fine no top on it. Nice boot trim that the convertible top boot snap to for 65. Set of rims for 63, 64 and 65. some engine covers/parts, door handles and trim pieces for 65 and some more corvair stuff just email if interested can send pictures if needed. Near Richmond Va. thanks