<VV> Corvair Coin

wblanning at comcast.net wblanning at comcast.net
Mon Oct 5 12:55:04 EDT 2009

I got my 50th Anniversary Corvair Coin in the mail today, postmarked October 2, 2009 from Ypsilanti, MI, home of the Willow Run Corvair Assembly Plant.  It was beautifully packaged with a picture of Ed Cole kneeling beside a Corvair on the shipping box.  A professionally done project by Dave Newell on the CPF Staff.

Also, I hope folks saw the Corvair rally reference by David E. Davis, Jr in his monthly column of the November 2009 issue of Car & Driver.

Wade