<VV> Celebrating 50

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Oct 5 13:09:52 EDT 2009

All
Smitty wrote: I wouldn't say this to the dealer but it sure
looked better than anything elas on the floor.

I understand that you might not want to say it while member's cars are on the showroom floor, but once they're gone, I certainly wouldn't fault you for it---And I'd say it myself.

Chevrolet Design/Styling---Hell, GM design/Styling has been taken over by a gang on knot-heads that have Harley Earl and Bill Mitchell corkscrewing in their graves!!!

Ugly worthless pieces of junk.

Hank