<VV> Elusive timing mark

Ray Rodriguez III grymm at echoes.net
Mon Oct 5 16:26:08 EDT 2009

Sounds like a good diagnoses,  I have a spare harmonic balancer right on
hand.  I thought it was impossible for the timing mark to get out of place
though... thought there was some kind of....... thinymajigger.....  that
prevented the inner and outer from getting out of alignment even if the
rubber failed.... guess maybe not =P

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction)