<VV> GM Styling

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 18:20:57 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/5/2009 10:10:41 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
kaczmarek at charter.net writes:

All
Smitty wrote: I wouldn't say this to the dealer but it sure
looked better than anything elas on the floor.

I understand that  you might not want to say it while member's cars are on
the showroom floor,  but once they're gone, I certainly wouldn't fault you
for it---And I'd say it  myself.

Chevrolet Design/Styling---Hell, GM design/Styling has been  taken over by
a gang on knot-heads that have Harley Earl and Bill Mitchell  corkscrewing
in their graves!!!

Ugly worthless pieces of junk.

Hank

So Hank - You are in that Market? - Seth

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette