<VV> AR Issue

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 23:38:27 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/5/2009 5:42:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dziegler3 at comcast.net writes:

They do  not accept advertisers.

Dave..
On Oct 5, 2009, at 6:07 PM,  ScottyGrover at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated  10/5/2009 8:36:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
> bmoneill at juno.com  writes:
>
> If the  person looking for a copy of Auto  Restorer with the vair on
> the
> cover will  contact  me, I'll send him a copy.
>
> Send a copy to CORSA West Chapter  #914.  I've been trying to get
> them  to
>  advertise in that mag since before the Ventura Convention (which they
>  hosted.)  It seems that having CORSA activities in a mag dedicated
> to  restoration
> of all makes of car would be a good way  to get visitors to CORSA
> meetings,
> where we might  get some new members.
>
> Scotty from Hollyweird

I used the wrong word; they announce various groups' events, meetings, etc.
 I have subscribed to the mag. for several years and know perfectly well
that  they don't do commercials

Scotty from Hollyweird

.