<VV> GM Styling

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Oct 6 00:14:35 EDT 2009

Hank kaczmarek at charter.net wrote to me, reinforcing his opinion on GM
Styling, ending:

Just my .02

Hank

And worth every penny, Hank!

Personally, I still think the C6 Corvette (the standard one, not the Z06 or
 ZR1) is a beauty from any angle. The Cadillac CTS - not the V, just the
standard  one and the Malibu/Aura are nicely styled and drive very well. The
Pontiac G6 -  similar platform to the Malibu - I had as a rental at
Jacksonville, was a  great driver, and, since they dumped all the Pontiac side crap,
a clean design.  Comparing them to what, of course. Except for the big
Chrysler, the  300? - nothing Chrysler builds has a prayer. The new Taurus, great
in photos, a  bit "hulking" in person. The best looking Focus was the one
made in Germany and  sold in Australia, I sat in one in the Sydney showroom,
and brought home a  brochure to torture the Ford salesmen here. Another
Corvair friend bought one of  the newer SS Impalas FWD 5.3L. Nice car, and fast,
but, as you say, bland.  But I really never thought much of the 94-96 SS
models either.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette