<VV> NO CORVAIR WAS Celebrating 50

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Tue Oct 6 08:26:05 EDT 2009

Hey guys ... give em a break!  Since they stopped trying to be Jap look alikes GM cars of today are among the style leaders of the world.  The new Impala for example.  And how about the Camaro?  It kind of reminds me of a late Corvair with attitude.  Think American!  It is about time to give credit where credit is due ... and some for Chrysler and Ford also.
Ken P

In a message dated 10/5/2009 10:10:41 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,