<VV> 50th pics posted! - Walt Baranowski - Milwaukee Corvair Club

Walter F. Baranowski Jr. wbaranowskijr at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 09:29:58 EDT 2009

All,
Don't know if this is going to work, however I'll give it a try. Here are the pics from out 50th celebration at Holz Motors in Hales Corners WI this past weekend.  They were taken by a good friend and professional photographer, Jeff Schabowshi.  Note: Somewhere in this grouping of photos is our Leader Tim Mahler with donut and coffee in hand. Enjoy
Walt Baranowski
President
Milwaukee Corvair Club

                    		50thg pics posted!